Colton Haynes on We Heart It.
AHS: Coven quotes. Asylum and Murder House will be posted later on.
”Don’t make me drop a house on you.”
"When witches don’t fight, we burn."
“What is your wish, witch?”
"Jesus, go change your clothes. Wear something… black."
”Are you a witch or something?”
”In this whole wide wicked world the only thing you have to be afraid of is me.”
“You could offer me a unicorn that shit hundred dollar bills and I’d still never give you nothing more then a headache.”
”Who’s the baddest witch in town?”
”Look at you, developing a sense of style when no one was paying attention.”
”I’ve seen enough of this world.”
“I have no soul. I’ll just kill ‘em all.”
"You two together are in big trouble.”
"Oh, stop, stop talking, you are insane, my God!"
”Here’s my other offer. You can all just die.”
”I can do you with my hands.”
"You let her die. Why did you let her die?"
”Feel the fear and the pain, let it all in, and then let it all go.”
”I’ll stay alive just to spite them.”
”I bet you thought you’d seen the last of me.”
”You are nothing but an envious old bitch.”
Colton for Diesel
if you use/save like this post
decided to get in on this “send my muse a sentence” deal and so here are some inspired by my own relationships and texts—
- "I just need one more chance, seriously."
- "I meant to come back for you."
- "Thank God, I thought you were done with me."
- "I’m gonna do it right this time."
- "S/he could never replace you, honestly, I didn’t mean for it to happen."
- "I’ll be there, I swear."
- "You fucking promised me, [name], you said it was the last time."
- "I don’t want the notebook back. It’s full of bullshit anyways."
- "I’ll make it up to you, okay?"
- "I am so fuckin’ tired of fighting over everything."
- "I’m sorry, I know it’s all my fault. If I could go back, I would."
- "It’s over. But if you need me, you know I’m here."
- "You can’t just lie to me over and over again."
- "I thought you meant it, what you said last time."
- "I’m not gonna leave you like s/he did."
- [text] can’t make it anymore… sorry.
- [text] it’s always my fault, isn’t it?
- [text] i think i left my hoodie at your house. can you give it to my brother/sister/friend?
- [text] so that’s it?
- [text] are you mad?
- [text] s/he’s just a friend, don’t worry.
Red Hot Colton.
Always here.. where Thea is…
Digital. Repost from my regular blog.